ExpertConnect Asia is an ASEAN-focused B2B research platform that provides advisory services to multi-national corporations, consultancies and government agencies seeking to do business in the region.
Since 2017, we have helped numerous clients gain a deeper understanding of business opportunities and challenges in Southeast Asia. Our diverse expert database helps us cater to specialised research requirements for our clients.
Through our growing professional network, we have developed a strong foothold in both established sectors and sunrise industries. Our network comprises both high-level executives and middle-level management who are currently working in their respective industries, thus providing critical insights that are only available through our primary research services.
Become a part of our knowledge-sharing ecosystem.
What Makes Us
To best match our clients’ requirements, our team at ExpertConnect Asia meticulously curates expert profiles to meet their needs.
Our team comprises professional consultants and research analysts located in Singapore and Japan. Our shared intercultural knowledge helps us navigate through linguistic differences and bridge the information gap between our clients and our experts.
We combine suitable experts from our database with with on-demand sourcing to meet niche research needs.
Our hands-on approach ensures that our clients are able to access the most relevant and specialised experts, leading to more effective market research.
We work closely with local communities in ASEAN to grow our expert network organically.
We also partner regularly with alumni groups and educational institutions to broaden our outreach in Southeast Asia and build trust with local experts.
Learn more about our community partnerships below.
FOUNDER & MANAGING DIRECTOR
- Experiences as both intrapreneur (ex-Disney) and entrepreneur
- 20 years+ of cross-border business experience across Asia Pacific
- Specialises in business development, sales & marketing and multicultural team management
- Deputy Representative for Singapore Entrepreneurs at TX Entrepreneur Partners (TEP), a unique Japanese incubator backed by Mitsui Fudosan
- Joint MBA from the UCLA Anderson School of Management and NUS Business School
DR. ALEX LIN
- Deputy CEO of NTUitive – the innovation and enterprise company of Nanyang Technological University
- Innovation Ecosystem builder, focused on creating the right environment for startups to thrive and innovation to flourish across many countries around Asia
- Formerly the head of a USD200 million government venture fund under Infocomm Development Authority (IDA). Since 2014, he has funded more than 380 start-ups and accelerated more than 170 start-ups to series-A. This massive effort boosted Singapore’s tech start-up ecosystem from a ranking of 17th place to 10th place within 2 years..
- More than 10 years of experience in Marketing and Creative Management at a Japanese Lifestyle Brand.
- More than 10 years of track record in Sales, Marketing and Operations in a Japanese trading house and retail company.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE
- In charge of driving overall business strategy, day-to-day operations, new business development and sales and marketing process